Abstracts submission deadline: 28th February 2019
General Information – Instructions
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Each author can submit up to four (4) abstracts as a main writer and can participate in at least five (5) abstracts.
- At least one of the authors must be registered at the Conference (i.e. registration fee settled). Otherwise, the abstract will be rejected.
- The authors of a review abstract must not exceed 3 authors and a research abstract must not exceed 7 (except for special cases of research
- Upon receipt of the abstract, the Conference Organizer will send an acknowledgement of receipt to the author in charge of correspondence with the organizer, within three days. If such acknowledgement to the author is not received within the above time limit, please contact the Conference Secretariat at the following number: +30 210 5244760.
- The abstracts’ evaluation results will be sent to the authors in charge of correspondence no later than the 17th of April 2018.
- Abstracts submitted may be withdrawn only until the 28th of February 2019, which is the closing date for the submission of abstracts.
- After the abstracts’ submission, the International Scientific Committee (ISC) during the abstracts’ evaluation may request from the authors to modify them.
- If the authors do not correspond to the ISC’s requests within the time limit, the ISC has the right not to include the abstracts at the Final Scientific Program.
- The authors’ team is fully responsible for the abstracts’ contents. The submission of the abstracts, declares the authors’ lack of plagiarism.