Given that the abstracts will be included in the Abstracts’ electronic file exactly as they are submitted, the authors are kindly requested to follow precisely the detailed instructions given below on the preparation of abstract text.
- The structure of a research abstract must comprise the following distinct paragraphs:
- Keywords (3 to 5)
- The structure of an abstract literature review must comprise the following distinct paragraphs:
- Keywords (3 to 5)
- In case of a poster presentation, the points mentioned above apply to posters as the case may be, and the relevant literature should also be included.
- The corresponding title should be typed before each paragraph in bold case characters.E.g. Introduction, Objective, Methodology, Results,Conclusions.
- The text of the abstract should not exceed 350 words in length(keywords, title, authors & affiliations not included).
- The text dimensions should be suitable for transcription to A4 size(21cm x 29.7 cm), with the top and bottom margins set to 2.54cm and the left and right margins set to 3.17cm (which are the standard dimensions of a Word file).
- Each text must be typed using the Arial 11 pt. font type, formatted in single space and fully justified.
- The title of the paper must be typed in bold title case characters and center justified.
- The title should be followed by the name(s) of the author(s). The names of the authors must be in nominal case, written in title case, with the first name (unabbreviated) preceding the surname (e.g. Antonis Papadopoulos – not A.Papadopoulos).
- The name of each author is followed by a number in superscript indicating the position, institution of origin as well as the city of each author.
E.g. Costas Papadopoulos,Irini Nikolaou,Nikolaos Anagnostou
1. Nurse BSc, Intensive Care Unit, General Hospital “Aghios Andreas”, Patras
2. Nurse BSc, MSc, Cardiology Clinic, University Hospital of Ioannina.
- The name of the author who will present the paper must be underlined.
E.g. Costas Papadopoulos 1 , Irini Nikolaou 2 , Nikolaos Anagnostou 1
- At the end of each abstract the authors should count total words of the text.
- The text may contain standard abbreviations, tables and diagrams on the condition that they do not exceed the text justification margins, and that the text does not exceed the total number of 350 words.
- The International Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject a paper if it does not comply with the above criteria.
- The wishes of the authors as well as the organizational requirements of the Conference will be taken into consideration in selecting the method of presentation either oral or poster, also depending on the available time and space.
- Final classification in a thematic unit and the final method of presentation of the papers which will be accepted are determined by the Scientific Committee that will evaluate the paper abstracts.
The Conference Secretariat is available for any further information at the following number: +30 210 5244760 or via e-mail at email@example.com